Omron Microscan’s AutoVISION® is the easiest machine vision software available for basic to mid-range vision applications. Process and manufacturing engineers no longer need to become experts in machine vision in order to successfully deploy a system that meets their traceability, inspection and quality control needs.
Complete Tool Set: AutoVISION includes Omron Microscan’s powerful X-Mode decoding capability for 1D and 2D symbol reading along with trainable font-based OCR. For inspection and control applications AutoVISION includes simple yet powerful Locate, Measure, Count, Presence/Absence, and Color Tools. OCR Tool includes advanced IntelliText algorithms for hard-to-read characters. Easily validate the quality of printed text such as date/lot codes with Verification and OCV Tools. Save and print detailed Symbol Quality Verification Reports: click here to download a sample report with instructions on interpreting the data.
Intuitive User Interface: Features an intuitive user interface that guides the user to connect to a device, configure the hardware, program the job, and monitor results. Upon start up, it automatically detects all compatible devices and immediately begins configuration. Or use in ‘emulator’ mode with stored images on a PC.
Omron Microscan Link Connectivity: Omron Microscan Link connects parameters inside AutoVISION jobs to industrial control systems and the CloudLink Dashboard Interface. A connection to a PLC system can be created by simply clicking a “Link” button on the desired parameter to connect it.
CloudLink Web HMI: CloudLink provides tools for visualization of AutoVISION data, including the fully customizable CloudLink Dashboard interface, and two pre-created HTML demos for simpler devices. CloudLink Dashboard provides a real time view of linked tool values and images from compatible AutoVISION cameras and vision systems. It uses a web browser to display results in a customizable window on any browser-enabled device, including smart phones and tablets.
Scalable with Visionscape: For applications demanding more flexibility or configuration options, easily upgrade to full functionality of Visionscape®, Omron Microscan’s machine vision platform for both smart camera and PC-based systems. AutoVISION jobs can be opened with Visionscape FrontRunner enabling scripting and other advanced programming capabilities.
AutoVISION Sensor: Includes all basic AutoVISION inspection tools except for auto ID (barcode reading) tools for use as an inspection “checker” at an optimal price/performance point. Available in AutoVISION 4.0 and above.
Multi-Language: Easily switch the interface between English, German, and Chinese languages.
AutoVISION 4.0 or Later:
- MicroHAWK® Engine (USB)
- MicroHAWK MV-20 (USB)
- MicroHAWK MV-30 (Serial or USB)
- MicroHAWK MV-40 (Serial or Network)
AutoVISION 3.0 or Earlier:
- Vision MINI® Smart Camera (USB)
- Vision MINI Xi Smart Camera (Serial or Network)
- Vision HAWK® or Vision HAWK C-Mount Smart Camera (Network)
Minimum PC Requirements
- Intel® Core™ i3 Processor @1.6GHz
- Internet Explorer® 11 / Google Chrome®
- 2GB RAM (Windows® 7 SP1 / Windows® 7 Embedded Standard SP1 / Windows® 10)
- 3GB hard drive space
- 32-bit color display, 1366 x 768 or 1280 x 960
- 4.0 Windows® Experience Index (WEI) (particularly for graphics)
- 1 USB 2.0 port and 1 Network port
Recommended PC Requirements
- Intel® Core™ i7 Processor @ 2.0GHz
- Internet Explorer® 11 / Google Chrome®
- 8GB RAM (Windows® 7 SP1)
- 10GB hard drive space
- 32-bit color display, 1920 x 1080
- 5.0 or greater Windows® Experience Index (WEI)
- 1 USB 2.0 port and 1 Gigabit Network port (Intel® Chipset recommended)
AutoVISION®/Visionscape® Machine Vision Software
Download includes full AutoVISION/Visionscape software for demonstration, training, application evaluation, and off-line programming. While using Emulator mode, images must be loaded from TIFF files rather than from a camera, and continuous tryout and run modes are restricted to one-minute duration. Jobs created in Emulator mode can be saved and re-loaded. Non-emulator operation requires Microscan smart cameras, or Microscan GigE cameras, and a Visionscape license.
You must have Administrator privileges to install AutoVISION and Visionscape.
You will be prompted to uninstall Visionscape 4.1 before installing AutoVISION 4.0.1 / Visionscape 8.0.1 or AutoVISION 3.0.3 / Visionscape 7.0.3
Click here to download AutoVISION 5.0.0/Visionscape 9.0.0 or AutoVISION 4.0.3/Visionscape 8.0.3
- Support for MicroHAWK MV-20, MV-30, and MV-40 Smart Cameras
- New Color Tool
- New Circle Measure ToolNew Measurement Simple Calibration (Scale Factor)
- New Point and Line Measurements
- Pass/Fail Image Logging via FTP
- Full support for Windows 10 Operating System
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- 2GB RAM/128MB Video RAM (Windows 7)
- 1GB/128MB Video RAM (Windows XP)
- 750MB hard drive space
- 16-bit color display
- 3.0 Windows Experience Index
Technical Note: Using Visionscape® FrontRunner after AutoVISION Installation
EU residents: By downloading this product, you are consenting that your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the EU and be stored by Microscan at Microscan’s offices.
Write Us to Get Download