- High speed, high resolution image processing
- Provides full capabilities of powerful Visionscape software
- System implementation uses standard network components
- Support up to eight Visionscape GigE cameras
- GigE cameras available in multiple configurations, including: VGA Mono or Color CCD, VGA Mono CCD High Speed, XGA Mono or Color CCD, SXGA Mono or Color CCD, UXGA Mono or Color CCD, QSXGA Mono or Color CCD, QSXGA Mono or Color CMOS, QUXGA Mono CCD
From an economical single vision smart camera system to a sophisticated eight camera application, Omron Microscan’s Visionscape® GigE Machine Vision System contains all necessary components for a complete, successful machine vision implementation.
PC-based Gigabit Ethernet systems leverage standard network components such as cabling, switches and interface cards. Visionscape GigE supports a complete set of Omron Microscan machine vision GigE cameras which, in combination with Visionscape software, allows for rapid deployment of any scale of machine vision solution.
Gigabit Ethernet (GigE): Gigabit Ethernet allows for high speed data transfers at one gigabit per second. With the Visionscape GigE solution, this system can be easily deployed using standard low-cost network components, long cable lengths and no frame grabber boards.
Flexible Configuration: Visionscape GigE cameras features C-mount optics, and built-in strobe and trigger connections. A wide variety of sensor resolutions are available, ranging from VGA to QUXGA (8 MP), with CMOS, CCD and color options.
Compact and Lightweight: Most Visionscape GigE cameras weigh just 4 oz. with a small form factor to allow flexible positioning in tight spaces or mounting in robotic applications.
User Interfaces: Visionscape FrontRunner engineering user interface enables quick and easy creation of complex vision applications. The AppRunner runtime interface provides complete system status, application monitoring and results.