LVS-9585 Portable Barcode Verification System
Capable of verifying codes as miniscule as 2 mil, the LVS-9585 handheld verifier allows traceability systems to keep pace with rapid advancements in laser marking technology. Direct part markings (DPMs) can be much smaller than previously, so consumer electronics and medical device manufacturers have more options for code placement. With a crucial update that incorporates a high-definition lens with ultra-low distortion, the LVS-9585 ensures that these tiny codes can be verified.
The LVS-9585 handheld barcode verifier is the ideal combination of advanced lighting and powerful software functionality. Its auto-find feature automatically locates DPM symbols within the field of view and cycles through the various illumination settings to find the lighting type that works best with the specific DPM marking and material substrate. The LVS-9585 can test both DPM parts as well as printed labels to a broad variety of global application standards, and it provides comprehensive quality analysis and reporting features as well.
- Verify a broad variety of direct part marks as well as 1D and 2D printed barcodes with a single model
- Software automatically selects best lighting performance from integrated red or white dome and 30° angle lighting
- Complies with ISO/IEC 15426 requirements for barcode verifiers
- Validates printed barcodes to ISO/IEC, ANSI, GS1, and UDI print quality standards
- Validates direct part marks (DPM) data structure against MIL-STD-130N, and GS1 standards
- Software options include Multi-Sector for verification of multiple barcodes and GS1 AI content check
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready
- Supports 15 languages with the ability to add more
- Export verification reports to Excel or SQL database
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card for calibrating the system
- Advance reporting with verification data export via SQL database interface
- Optional adjustable mounting stand adaptor bracket, 98-9000200-01